For Ethnic Minority Executives, Future Leaders & their Advocates.
EMpower Ethnic Minority Role Models 2018, presented by the FT
Following the success of the 2017 EMpower Ethnic Minority Leaders lists, we are back for a bigger and better 2018, with more senior leaders and more global reach. The EMpower Ethnic Minority Role Models 2018 will be split into three categories:
- 100 Ethnic Minority Executives
The 100 Ethnic Minority Executives category will recognise 100 senior role models who are helping to make the workplace a more welcoming place for ethnic minority employees. Nominees for this category will be successful senior ethnic minority executives working up to three levels from the chief executive.
- 50 Ethnic Minority Future Leaders
In this category, EMpower present 50 inspirational Ethnic Minority Future Leaders. Role Models who work at all levels of an organisation and are making a significant contribution to ethnic minority inclusion wherever they are placed in the company.
- 20 Advocates
This category will look at individuals who are not ethnic minority themselves, but who are dedicated to creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace environment for ethnic minorities. Nominees for this category will be successful executives working up to three levels from the chief executive.
Leaders in the first two categories must be of a visible ethnic minority and all nominees must be based in the UK, Ireland, Europe*, USA or Canada.
*Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland. These countries are highly ranked in the OECD Better Life Index, which brings together measures of economic performance, social progress, and well-being.
Following submission of the nomination form, EMpower will contact the nominee to obtain supporting information. Full details of the ranking process can be found here.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the entry form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the lists. Please see the about page for the full submission and judging process.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The amount of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 6th April and any nominations received after this date shall not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details, including email address, for the judges to utilise should the entry require any further clarification.
- EMpower will contact all nominees in the weeks leading up to publication of the lists.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age. Employees, and immediate family members of employees, of INvolve People or The Financial Times Limited and its associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible as nominees.
- These Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of the Lists is INvolve People, 9 Dallington Street, London, EC1V 0LN.
By completing and submitting the nomination, you agree that:
- INvolve People may collect and process your personal data (including name, email, company and job title) and sensitive personal data (including gender and ethnicity) and any other information you provide (together, “Your Information”) for the purposes of running EMpower Ethnic Minority Role Models 2018.
- EMpower may contact you following the publication of the supplement regarding their events and activities. If at any point you wish to be removed from the database – please contact EMpowerinfo@out-standing.org.