Nominate Ethnic Minority Leaders
For Ethnic Minority Executive Leaders & Future Leaders
2017 EMpower 100 Ethnic Minority Leaders and 30 Ethnic Minority Future Leaders lists, presented by the FT
Following the success of the 2016 OUTstanding LGBT+ & Ally Executives and LGBT+ Future Leaders Lists, presented by the FT, we’re so excited to announce the expansion and opening of nominations for our Top 100 Ethnic Minority Leaders and launch of our Top 30 Ethnic Minority Future Leaders lists.
- Top 100 Ethnic Minority Leaders
The 100 Ethnic Minority Leaders category will recognise 100 senior role models who are helping to make the workplace a more welcoming place for BAME employees. Nominees for this category will be successful senior ethnic minority executives working up to three levels from the chief executive.
- Top 30 Ethnic Minority Future Leaders
In this category, EMpower present 30 inspirational Ethnic Minority Future Leaders. Role Models work at all levels of an organisation and will making a significant contribution to ethnic minority inclusion wherever they are placed in the company.
*Leaders in both categories must be of a visible ethnic minority and based in the UK, Ireland, USA or Canada.
Following submission of the nomination form, EMpower will contact the nominee to obtain supporting information. Full details of the ranking process can be found here.
Please complete and submit the form below.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the entry form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the lists. Please see the about page for the full submission and judging process.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The amount of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 7th April and any nominations received after this date shall not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details, including email address, for the judges to utilise should the entry require any further clarification.
- EMpower will contact all successful nominees in the weeks leading up to publication of the lists.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age. Employees, and immediate family members of employees, of OUTstanding Executives Limited or The Financial Times Limited and its associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible as nominees.
- These Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of the Lists is OUTstanding Executives Limited, WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, London, EC1N 2SW.
By completing and submitting the nomination, you agree that:
- OUTstanding Executives Ltd may collect and process your personal data (including name, email, company and job title) for the purposes of running the EMpower Ethnic Minority Leaders Lists.
- EMpower may contact you following the publication of the supplement regarding their events and activities. If at any point you wish to be removed from the database – please contact EMpowerinfo@out-standing.org.