We’re delighted to be endorsing BFI’s Supporting LGBT+ in the Workplace Summit for the second time.
This event follows last year’s sold-out launch with an extraordinary speaker line-up delivering both practical and personal experience to share learning on the best ways to support your LGBT+ workers.
Why attend this crucial conference?
• Hear the government’s action plan
• Learn the keys to writing and implementing a workable policy
• Move beyond policy – understand how to practically support LGBT+ workers
• Listen to case studies with effective strategies to create a truly inclusive workplace, including professional development initiatives
• Determine how to overcome the cross-jurisdictional challenges for global companies
• Protect your LGBT+ workers by reviewing your grievance and disciplinary procedure
• Get top tips to secure senior buy-in and embed best-practice
• Ensure you can quantify the business case and maximise the advantages of an inclusive policy
• Learn how to establish and develop an LGBT+ friendly employer brand
• Hear a range of personal experiences and advice on helping your business benefit from a diverse and inclusive workforce
• Take part in practical round table problem solving discussions
Confirmed speakers so far from: OUTstanding, Barclays, Fujitsu Global, Sainsbury’s, Mishcon de Reya, Fidelity International, Thomson Reuters, Virgin Money, Carat, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Clifford Chance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983861133 to register your place.
*INvolve members receive a 10% discount to attend this event reducing the fee to £355.50 per attendee. Please login for more information*