Bristol - Thought Leadership: What Makes an LGBT+ inclusive workplace?
PwC, The Loft, Bristol, 2 Glass Wharf, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS2 0FR
16th November 2017 - 6pm
Research has repeatedly shown us that businesses who unlock diverse talent and create inclusive work environments outperform those that do not. But in practical terms how can organisations create inclusive workplaces that enable LGBT+ colleagues to thrive, progress and be their authentic selves? This session explores the concept of LGBT+ inclusive workplaces using our model of ally and role-model perspectives to create meaningful dialogue and explore solutions to this complex issue.
At the end of the session participants will be able to: -
- Understand and articulate tangible benefits of creating an LGBT+ workplace in their organisation
- Identify the key elements of an LGBT+ Inclusive workplace that will work best in their organisations
- Challenge and support their organisations to create LGBT+ inclusive work environments
- Identify actions that they can personally commit to doing to support the LGBT+ inclusion agenda
- Implement practical tips on how allies and networks play a role in promoting an LGBT+ inclusive workplace
If you are interested in attending this event, please register here.