Executive Sponsor: Doing Business in Difficult Regions
PwC, 1 Embankment Place, London, WC2N 6RH
22nd February 2017 - 8am
Executive Sponsor Roundtable: Doing business in difficult regions
Barriers to successful LGBT+ workplace inclusion still arise and many global businesses face continued challenges in overcoming hurdles whilst working in countries with anti-LGBT+ legislation. The role of executive sponsors can be crucial in overseeing and integrating LGBT+ inclusion in culturally sensitive areas.
- Doing business in difficult regions – what can sponsors do?
- Practical business insights, initiatives and case studies from member firms
- Key learnings from Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe
- Kevin Ellis, Chairman & Senior Partner, PwC
- Mark McLane, Managing Director, Head of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Barclays
- Jon Miller, Partner, Brunswick Group & Co-Author, Open for Business
This event is now fully booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our other events.