The Development Journey in a Mentoring Partnership
BP, 1 St James Square, London, SW1Y 4PD
17th October 2017 - 6pm
Bringing together mentors and mentees at all stages of their mentoring journey to discuss the key touchpoints in a mentoring partnerships. This session will use case studies from participants from our programme to discuss key areas such including: “Setting up a partnership”, “Developing a challenging partnership” and “How to end a successful partnership”. Focusing on equipping participants with practical tips for each of these crucial stages.
- Preparation for mentors and mentees ahead of starting a partnership – Pre Meeting Preparation
- How to push a partnership into ‘challenging’ territory and maximising the benefits – Reverse mentoring, Challenging Goals, Breaking Barriers
- Closing out a successful partnership – Establishing Expectations
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Better understand how to develop a mentoring relationship at crucial stages
- Be equipped with practical advice and tools to use at each stage
- Have met with other members of the mentoring community to network and discuss ideas
This event is open to all OUTstanding and EMpower members.
RSVP for this event here.