How have changing social and lifestyle trends impacted on the LGBT+ Community
Cicero Group, 10 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7NG
6th November 2017 - 8am
Bringing together LGBT+ colleagues and allies to discuss how current social and lifestyle trends are impacting the LGBT+ community because of the evolution of life choices available. This session will use research conducted by Cicero to engage and educate the attendees as well as insights from two additional panelists.
- Marriage and civil partnership, what this means for financial planning
- LGBT+ families and the workplace
- Intersectionality; what are the experiences of LGBT+ women when planning for the future?
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate which policies may be impacted by changing trends on LGBT+ inclusion
- Understand how individuals and organisations can be more mindful about language and approach to ensure LGBT+ inclusion
- Consider the personal implications of the research
This event is open to OUTstanding members.
To RSVP for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org