Nominate Champions of women in business
For the FT & HERoes Lists
FT and HERoes present the 2017 Champions of Women in Business Lists
For the first time ever, we are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for the 2017 FT and HERoes Champions of Women in Business lists, celebrating our top 50 female champions, 30 male champions, and global champions.
- Top 50 Female Champions
In this category, FT and HERoes will celebrate 50 senior female role models who are helping to increase gender diversity in the workplace. Nominees for this category will be successful senior female executives working one to three levels from the chief executive. Based in the UK and Ireland ONLY.
- Top 30 Male Champions
In this category, FT and HERoes will recognise 30 male senior leaders, who work up to three levels from the CEO and are making a significant contribution to gender diversity and the promotion of women to senior business roles. Based in the UK and Ireland ONLY.
- Top Global Champions
In this category, FT and HERoes will recognise Global Leaders – both male and female – working for gender diversity in the workplace. Role models will be based outside of the UK, work up to three levels from the CEO and have a history of championing women in business.
Following submission of the nomination form, HERoes will contact the nominee to obtain supporting information. Full details of the ranking process can be found here.
Please note that for the FT and HERoes list, you cannot nominate yourself. Your reasons for nominating your role model will be taken into consideration in the judging process so please do provide examples where possible.
Please complete and submit the form below.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the entry form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the lists. Please see the about page for the full submission and judging process.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The amount of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- You may not nominate yourself.
- Your reasons for nominating your role model will be taken into account and you may be contacted for further information.
- Please do not include links in your reasons for nominating – they will not be taken into account during judging.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday May 5th and any nominations received after this date shall not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details including email address for the judges to approach should the entry require any further clarification.
- HERoes will contact all successful nominees in the weeks leading up to publication of the lists.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of OUTstanding Executives Limited or The Financial Times Limited and its associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible as nominees.
- These Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of the Lists is OUTstanding Executives Limited, WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, London, EC1N 2SW.
By completing and submitting the nomination, you agree that:
- OUTstanding Executives Ltd may collect and process your personal data (including name, email, company and job title) for the purposes of running The HERoes Lists.
- HERoes and the FT may contact you following the publication of the Supplement regarding their events and activities. If at any point you wish to be removed from the database please contact HERoes@out-standing.org.