Nominations are open
The FT and HERoes Champions of Women in Business 2018 nominations opened on International Women’s Day.
FT and HERoes Champions of Women in Business Lists
Following the success of the first ever FT and HERoes Champions of Women in Business in 2017, we are back to celebrate even more inspirational Role Models on a global scale. In 2018, nominations will open for 100 Female Executives, 50 Male Executives and 50 Female Future Leaders.
- 100 Female Executives
In this category, FT and HERoes will celebrate 100 senior female role models who are helping to increase gender diversity in the workplace. Nominees for this category will be successful senior female executives working 1-3 levels from the chief executive.
- 50 Male Executives
In this category, FT and HERoes will recognise 50 male senior leaders, who work 1-3 levels from the CEO and are making a significant contribution to gender diversity and the promotion of women to senior business roles.
- 50 Female Future Leaders
In this category, FT and HERoes present 50 inspirational Female Future Leaders. Role Models who work at all levels of an organisation and are making a significant contribution to gender diversity wherever they are placed in the company.
Following submission of the nomination form, HERoes will contact the nominee to obtain supporting information. Full details of the ranking process can be found here.
Your reasons for nominating your role model will be taken into consideration in the judging process so please do provide examples where possible.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the entry form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the lists. Please see the about page for the full submission and judging process.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The amount of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- Your reasons for nominating your role model will be taken into account and you may be contacted for further information.
- Please do not include links in your reasons for nominating – they will not be taken into account during judging.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday May 4th and any nominations received after this date shall not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details including email address for the judges to approach should the entry require any further clarification.
- HERoes will contact all successful nominees in the weeks leading up to publication of the lists.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of INvolve People or The Financial Times Limited and its associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible as nominees.
- These Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of the Lists is INvolve People, 9 Dallington Street, London, EC1V 0LN.
By completing and submitting the nomination, you agree that:
- INvolve People may collect and process your personal data (including name, email, company and job title) for the purposes of running The HERoes Lists.
- HERoes and the FT may contact you following the publication of the Supplement regarding their events and activities. If at any point you wish to be removed from the database please contact email@example.com.