Nominations are now open for 2017!
In light of recent events, the need to stand up, unafraid to be who we are, is greater than ever. OUTstanding was founded to prove that LGBT+ executives could be visible, safe and successful in business, but our employees don’t stop being who they are when they walk out of the office door; we must be visible in our support at all times, in all places.
2017 OUTstanding Leading LGBT+ & Ally Executives and Future Leaders lists, presented by the Financial Times
Following the success of the past four years of OUTstanding and FT Business Leader Lists, nominations for 2017’s inspirational LGBT+ and Ally business role models are invited in four categories:
- Leading LGBT+ Executives
The Leading LGBT+ Executives category will recognise 100 senior role models who are helping to make the workplace a more welcoming place. Nominees for this category will be successful senior LGBT+ executives working one to three levels from the chief executive.
- Leading Ally Executives
The Leading Ally Executives category acknowledges the contribution of 50 senior executives who are outspoken and unwavering in their support for LGBT+ people in the workplace. As with the Leading LGBT+ Executives category, nominees will work at the highest levels of an organisation.
- Top LGBT+ Future Leaders
In this category, OUTstanding and the Financial Times jointly present 50 inspirational LGBT+ Future Leaders. Role models work at all levels of an organisation and the LGBT+ Future Leaders category recognises those making a significant contribution to LGBT+ inclusion wherever they are placed in the company.
- Leading LGBT+ Public Sector Executives
In this new category, OUTstanding and the Financial Times present 20 inspirational LGBT+ Executives from the Public Sector, who are helping to make their workplace and their communities more welcoming. As with the first two categories, nominees will work at the highest levels of their organisation.
Following submission of the nomination form, OUTstanding will contact the nominee to obtain supporting information. Full details of the ranking process can be found here.
Nominations will close on Friday 8th September 2017.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the entry form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the lists. Please see the about page for the full submission and judging process.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The amount of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 8th September and any nominations received after this date shall not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details including email address for the judges to approach should the entry require any further clarification.
- OUTstanding will contact all successful nominees in the weeks leading up to publication of the lists.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of OUTstanding Executives Limited or The Financial Times Limited and its associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible as nominees.
- These Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of the Lists is OUTstanding Executives Limited, WeWork Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn, London EC1N 2SW
By completing and submitting the nomination, you agree that:
- OUTstanding may collect and process your personal data (including name, email, company and job title) for the purposes of running The Leading LGBT+ & Ally Executives Lists 2017.
- OUTstanding may contact you following the publication of the Supplement regarding their events and activities. If at any point you wish to be removed from the OUTstanding database – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.