Nominations are now OPEN!
OUTstanding LGBT+ Role Models 2018, presented by the FT
Nominations for 2018 will close on Friday 7th September. The lists will be published on Thursday 25th October.
Following the success of the past four years of OUTstanding LGBT+ Role Model lists, this year will feature Role Models in four categories:
- 100 LGBT+ Executives
The LGBT+ Executives category will recognise 100 senior role models who are helping to make the workplace a more welcoming place. Nominees for this category will be successful senior LGBT+ executives working one to three levels from the chief executive.
- 50 Ally Executives
The Ally Executives category acknowledges the contribution of 50 senior executives who are outspoken and unwavering in their support for LGBT+ people in the workplace. As with the Leading LGBT+ Executives category, nominees will work at the highest levels of an organisation.
- 50 LGBT+ Future Leaders
In this category, we will present 50 inspirational LGBT+ Future Leaders. Role models work at all levels of an organisation and the LGBT+ Future Leaders category recognises those making a significant contribution to LGBT+ inclusion wherever they are placed in the company.
- 20 LGBT+ Public Sector Executives
In this new category, we will present 20 inspirational LGBT+ Senior Leaders from the Public and Third Sectors, who are helping to make their workplace more welcoming, and who are making a significant contribution to LGBT+ inclusion outside of their workplace. As with the first two categories, nominees will work at the highest levels of their organisation.
RULES OF ENTRY
- Please ensure you have completed all of the fields on the entry form in a truthful manner. All submissions must be made online.
- Submitting a nomination does not guarantee a place on the lists. Please see the about page for the full submission and judging process.
- You may nominate as many different people as you like.
- The amount of nominations a nominee receives will not affect rankings. A nominee will only be entered into the judging process once.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 7th September and any nominations received after this date shall not be accepted.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All nominees must supply contact details, including email address, for the judges to utilise should the entry require any further clarification.
- INvolve will contact all nominees in the weeks leading up to publication of the lists.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age. Employees, and immediate family members of employees, of INvolve People or The Financial Times Limited and its associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible as nominees.
- These Rules of Entry shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with nominations shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of the Lists is INvolve People, 9 Dallington Street, London, EC1V 0LN.